Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Cloud sessions interest you

In case you didn't know yet, the Ubuntu cloud community is invited for a weekly gathering on IRC in #ubuntu-cloud. You can find more details here. Once inside feel free to shoot any question you may have about Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud, or running Ubuntu as a guest OS on top of a commercial cloud such as EC2 or otherwise. Also I think it'd be a good idea to start hosting some technical sessions through those meetings. I am volunteering to start hosting, but please grab me if you'd like to host some sessions yourself. I'm reaching out for the community to identify topics you would be interested in discussing through those sessions

Leave me a comment mentioning what sort of topics you'd be interested in seeing discussed
Leave me a comment if you're willing to host one of those sessions
Leave me a comment if you're running an Ubuntu cloud setup and would like to share your experiences

You get the idea, leave me a comment because every piece of feedback is valuable. Grab kim0 on irc in #ubuntu-cloud, or shoot me an email to kim0 _AT_ ubuntu.com

No comments: